Sunday, March 30, 2008

Journaling

I purchased this journal called Journal 10+ back in January and I have been faithfully writing in it each night. The journal is dated 2008 - 2018, so it is a big commitment! There is space for just three or four lines a day, so it really is easy to just write a blurb and go to bed. (Journaling is one of my 101 things to do in 1001 days.)

The funny thing is that I am trying so hard not to complain in that journal - I don't want 10 years of whining! I also don't want it to be a gratitude journal (I have one of those.) I want it to be about my life, what I'm thinking, what's going on and what's bothering me, too. I want successes and I want reflection, too. That's a lot to put into just 4 lines and some days I can't seem to fill up one line lol Especially when all I want to do is whine about how tough my life is...

That's me - tough life Kristin. ha! :0)


Have a great day,
Kristin

No comments: