Thursday, August 14, 2008

Secret Scrolls

Yes indeed it's another installment of quotes from The Secret calendar pages.

I realized last night that this is probably one of the very first times that I have kept reading any type of daily calendar. Usually by about May I'm weeks behind and finally I just toss the whole thing in the trash because I'm tired of looking at that easle with 280 daily pages just begging to be ripped off and read.

I've only been behind in tearing off the pages a few times and those were due to vacations.

The pages I like a lot (99% of them) I cut off the date from the side and then fold the remaining paper into quarters and place it in a large clear vase.

When I'm looking for a little inspiration or a pick me up - I stick my hand into the vase and pull out a few of the folded squares and read them again.

The quotes that really buzz I post here.

Enjoy!



No matter what you have manifested in regard to your body, you can change it - inside and out. Start thinking happy thoughts and start being happy. Happiness is a feeling state of being. You have your finger on the "feeling happy" button. Press it now and keep your finger pressed down on it firmly, no matter what has manifested.



Giving thanks for what you want in advance
turbo-charges your desires and sends a more
powerful signal out into the Universe.


Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I love that! What a GREAT idea!!!!!! =)

LLG Denise said...

Another great works for me Wednesday, not on a wednesday!