Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beautiful Bridge

This bridge is in Cincinnati, Ohio. Isn't it beautiful? I think it's a bit blurry, but that's what happens when I am trying to take pictures while driving.

Once again, this is one of my Road Trip pictures that I never got around to posting. It just didn't seem to fit into anything I was writing about.

I was watching Candace Olson, the designer of Divine Design on HGTV, she had a special on the other night about her top 10 Kitchen remodels. The number one kitchen featured was one that was inspired by 1920's and 30's Hollywood. Well, every time I see this bridge, I think of Hollywood. When I saw that kitchen, I thought of this bridge! It all just goes together in some sort of weird Kristin convoluted way.

I have no other information about this bridge. I tried to Google it, but I didn't have any luck. If you have any information on this bridge, please post a note in the comment section. I'd love to at least know that name of the bridge.

Have a great day!
Kristin

No comments: