Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jupiter Finale

In the midst of this nationwide financial meltdown & uncertainty we closed on our flip house. We have had a buyer for the house for three months. We've been trying to get all the paperwork straightened out and it seems like at each turn something went wrong and we had to start over. If something could go wrong, it did.

The past few days I have been a bit nervous as we had a closing set for today at 4pm.

However...

We Closed!

We Closed!

The Check was Received!

The Documents Signed!

The Financing was Approved!

We Closed!!

What a relief.

I feel like I can breathe again.

The new owners can now breathe as well.

If you haven't seen the flip house or are new to the blog Click Here and Here to see the before and after photos.

This is a fantastic day!
Kristin

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

COngratulations. I know that is a huge relief to you! Great work paid off!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I have always wanted to flip a house!!

You guys did a great job!!

I am trying to visit all the Secret Santa's blog's!

Anonymous said...

SO happy for you! Congrats! It is a beautiful home. You guys did a great job!

"J" said...

Girl, I know what you mean! We had the HARDEST time trying to close on our lake house!!!!!!!!!

I love the house...yall did such a WONDERFUL job!!!!

I bet yall feel free!!!!!!!!

So when is the NEXT flip??????
I'm ready! Are yall? lol