Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funny Photos

I was thinking about what I wanted to write this evening and nothing was coming to mind. I've just been running around town, going to my support group meeting, writing for another site, editing pictures, grocery shopping - you know, the usual. So I decided to just let my mind wander (and go through my photos) and see what caught my eye.




A few of my family members all of whom have a defect where their arm is attached to their heads. LOL I've never ever seen this condition in other families.




This is my grandfather. I'd like to know how he got that massive rock on the bottom of his feet! ...and how he managed to stand back up again without bonking his head LOL

and I will leave you today with a picture from 1969 or 1970. I was 3 or 4. I love the shag haircuts. LOVE IT!

I hope you enjoyed the lighthearted post for today. Have a fabulous day!
Kristin

1 comment:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

AH...the shag cut. I remember it well!