Monday, January 26, 2009

South Beach scenes



Here are the few photos I have of the architecture of South Beach, FL.

I love the colors, the bold stripes on the buildings, the shapes and sights and sounds.

I love all of the pink buildings. It is just so cool that a house or a hotel can be pink and no one really thinks it looks out of place. It just fits down there.

I thought the brand new sign in the old style looked fabulous. I stopped in the middle of the road just to get that palm tree in the photo just like that. The things people do for a good photo. Good thing Steve was with me so he could take the hit from the car first! (Oh Steve, I'm kidding - you were totally on the sidewalk!)
I want a fence like this. It would need to be painted every year...I may have to hire that out.

Tomorrow - Pictures of Steve and I.

No comments: