Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ten Wishes

Ten wishes for the new year in my personal life.  I have many worldwide wishes - peace and good will toward men for example, but this list is aaaaall about me :)

Ten seems to be a nice round number.  Short and Sweet. 




1. I wish to no longer have "enhancement" come ons in my email.  Even in the spam folder.  I want them to go away...forever.

2. I wish to see my family at least twice this coming year.  (actually, once a month would be my ultimate wish!)

3. I wish to have a guest room instead of what has become a storage room and kitty sleeping quarters.

4.  I wish to meet a few more blogging friends this year.

5.  I wish to be a part of the Riverside Arts Market selling my photos and greeting cards.

6.  I wish to see Bob in person - it's been two years since we've sat together and laughed in person!

7.  I wish for my husband's business to really take off.

8.  I wish for more transplant patients to come to our group meetings so we can get to know them and they know us.  It's a fantastic community, so we are all going to work on getting the word out more and more.

9.  I wish to talk to those who comment on my blog more often.   Talk via email or even special interactive posts on my blog.   You all are so much fun.  I enjoy the things that are put in my comments so much, but I rarely reply directly. 

10.  I wish to learn more and more about my camera, about blogging, about writing, about story telling, about about about.  As long as I don't have to go back to college, I'll continue learning :)

My ten wishes.  Not necessarily my Top Ten, as I didn't work to terribly hard on coming up with the perfect list, but it's a real good representative of what I'd like to see happen in 2010.   I'm going to IKEA on January 2nd, so I didn't have to include "go to IKEA" on that list.  That freed up a valuable spot.

I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
Kristin


**The basket photo was one of my "brown" photos that I took for the weekly photo challenge.  Those baskets are a part of my organizational system in my linen closet.  My closet is now a bit unorganized since I emptied out these three baskets so I could photograph them. 

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love your ten wishes and I would love to meet you in person. I was just thinking that I need to take Skye and do a road trip! Go visit my dear friends and blog along the way. I guess I have 1 wish! Happy New Year dear friend.

Mrs4444 said...

I hope all of your wishes come true :)

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I hope all of your wishes come true and I especially wish I could join you at IKEA. I love your choice for a brown photo - good job.

jb said...

Ooh! We gotta make #6 happen...where shall we travel and meet?!

Nancy C said...

I'm so with you on #10. I want to improve my artistic view of the world..via words and photography as well.