Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Major dose of cute


My sister posted this photo of new baby, Scarlett.  Goodness, she is so adorable!  I can't believe that I haven't seen her since she was born.

I just love those big pink cheeks and her round head.    I may see her in May, but I will absolutely see her in June when I go home.  We have a family reunion in Michigan and I'm going home for five days.

Stella and Zora are growing like weeds as well.  I know Zora remembers me, she just turned six, but two year old Stella may treat me like a stranger when I see her again. 

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to spend a few weeks (maybe three or four) in Michigan in the fall, like I did last year.  It was so nice to be able to spend time with my family and not have to rush rush rush to get everything into a long weekend or a week. 

Just look at that baby face above - I need time to pinch those cheeks!

I hope you have a delightful day!
Kristin

7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Cute is NOT a strong enough word.

I was just thinking how pinchable those cheeks were when you mentioned the same thing.

LAC said...

Absofreaking adorable! I cannot wait for Megan to get a little older so all of her pictures aren't of her laying down or sitting in the car seat. lol.

Your niece is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she's absolutely adorable and I love love the seersucker dress - i had a few of those dresses for raye and erin.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is adorable and growing up so quickly. Time is flying......

j said...

AAAAAAWWWWW! She's beautiful!

You definitely need to make a lengthy trip to Michigan. You were seemed so at ease when you were there! It came through on your blog.

Love you!

qandlequeen said...

VERY CUTE!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You arent kidding. KA-UTE!