Tuesday, May 25, 2010

POTD - Windmill


POTD - Windmill


I spied this windmill last year when my mom and I were driving along some back roads in Alabama.  This beauty  was next to a large barn on horse farm and I wanted to take pictures of it so badly.  Heck, I would have loved to wander around the farm and take photos, but I never got the chance.  Just a few weeks ago I drove up the driveway fully determined to ask if I could take photos.  I wandered around, I  poked around, I knocked on the door of the house, hollered hello in the barn and didn't get an answer anywhere.  I almost got back into the car, but I couldn't.  I had to get a photo of this windmill!  So I did!  I'll ask for forgiveness later :)

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great shot. Love the windmill with the blue sky & cloud.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awesome....and I think I know EXACTLY where this is!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would have been scared to get out of the car because cujo might have been lurking around the far. I love the shot of the windmill and it's YELLOW!