Tuesday, November 15, 2011

POTD - Indoor Flamingos


POTD - Indoor Flamingos
©2011 Kristin Corlett

My new pets have found their home in my home.  Goodness, they've only been in place a few days and I see the shelf already needs dusting - they must be messier than I originally thought!  I have to admit that I really do enjoy quite a few of the tacky Florida stuff out there.  Although I have lived in Florida for 8 years now, this is my very first set of pink flamingos.  A shell lamp may be in my future, yet!

Enjoy!
Kristin

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Remember - dust is a protective coating on fine furniture!

;-)

Bill Lisleman said...

do you have lots of those beach type shirts - Hawaiian type?

I don't know maybe that's a guy thing.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This just made me giggle, they are so cute and I love their shadows!

Ann in the UP said...

Birds are very messy, it's true. Do you have palm trees all over the place as a decorating theme?

qandlequeen said...

Woot! Lovin the 'mingos!