Friday, August 20, 2021

Happy Halloween!

 It's been a heck of a pandemic, let me tell you!  I see that even my blog was social distancing for almost a year.  Not a whole lot has been going on at the homestead but Steve and I have been working on our designs for KNS Gear on both Zazzle and our Amazon Store.  During the entirety of last year the number of new accounts that popped up on those two sites to sell designs was quadrupled (I imagine) as the competition was crazy.  Now that people have realized that designing and maintaining on online only business is not as easy as just uploading a design and rake in the cash, most of those people have gone on to do other things.  We are now back to the regular uncertainty of online sales and it's sort of comforting!

I have to say that Steve has really put some time and effort into coming up with new and creative transplant designs, which I will post next week.  He even received an Amazon flag of quality called Amazon Choice.  It means that the particular design is shown in the first few for a search!  It's very exciting!  You'll see all that next week.

However today, I have put up some Halloween items.  Some fun designs that I found (and purchased) and created a little bundle of tote bags and tees.  More will be coming but here's what we have right now.  


Trick or Treat Bag 1

This is the front and back of the bag.  The bag is a canvas tote with a very sturdy handle.  The bag is designed to be for Halloween night, but it's a rugged tote that can be used all year to haul candy, groceries and kid stuff.



The second bag has the exact same word art back but has a different Trick or Treat design for the front.  




A little vintage flair is on this bag.  The retro black cat with the spiral design of orange and black is the backside of this tote.  I remember having a few of these black cat decorations up around the house when I was little.  The legs of the cat could move as they were attached by grommets.  It was one of my favorite Halloween decorations. 

The front of the tote bag is designed so that a name can be added to help make sure that no one gets their bag mixed up with anyone else!  It was hard work to gather all that candy, right?  




This bag is of course a play on Fantastic but with FANG in there instead.  It can be personalized for the kids character or costume name on the bag.  However, whatever the buyer wants to put in that customization section is fine and it can be deleted if they don't want it there at all.  

All of these bags are in our Zazzle shop and the links under the pictures will take you there.  Steve is going to put some of these in our Amazon store, too.  I will update with links when they are done. 

The final items that I have for this Halloween post is a t-shirt and a dishtowel using the same design.  I loved this witches hat that I found but I loved it even more once I paired it with some watercolor backgrounds that I found.   Once again, the links under the photos are to our Zazzle store. 



A really fun design of a black witches hat, spiders and a lovely eye peering out from under the hat.  Watercolor swooshes in shades of orange accentuate the overall design.  





I was so excited about this dishtowel that when folded the EYE is so visible!  It was an unexpected treat when I saw the towel folded like this.  The eye is so dramatic - I just love it.  The watercolor on the kitchen towel is a little different from the t-shirt as I could use the color all over. 

I love dishtowels, as you probably know if you know me in person, but I think the t-shirt design is equally as cool.

Please stop by our Zazzle store and poke around.  We love showing off all of our cool designs. 

Have a great day!
Kristin

No comments: