Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year 2014


Happy January 2014!!

It's been a long time since I've come around to The Goat, but with a new year comes new ideas.  I have missed my blogging, my photography and my blogging community.  I think my feet are finally on firm ground and I can once again share my love and life.  

Speaking of Love...

I am still head over heels in love with Steve and I don't expect that to change!   Our 1-1-14 photo is above.  We shared our first New Years Eve together as a couple and I expect great things from both of us this coming year.

I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year and I look forward to spending my upcoming year with all of you.

Have a great day!
Kristin




4 comments:

LAC said...

Welcome back! So wonderful to see such smiling beautiful faces. I hope you both have a blessed new year full of health and happiness.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's been and long time! I'm so happy to see you here and I'm thrilled for you and Steve.
Happy New Year!

Raymonde said...

Happy New Year 2014! You look happy. Great to read your good news. x

Anonymous said...

I love your blog ! Just found it again after searching for the perfect sweet potato.