Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Palm Trees at Sunset



Target Shopping Plaza
around 4:50pm
Eastern Time
Jacksonville, FL
20 Jan 2014
Retro Camera App
© 2014 Kristin Corlett

I was out shopping for Valentines this afternoon and when I came out to the car, the sky looked gorgeous and the palm trees were perfectly silhouetted against the sky.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get a good shot, considering I was in the middle of a parking lot.  So I decided to tip the camera up so that the sky took up most of the frame.  The seagulls were flying around working on getting some dinner, it seemed and they made a perfect entrance into my shot.

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

LAC said...

Beautiful!

Imagine with the Nikon?! Do you miss it? I miss seeing the beauty you find in the ordinary, every day world.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's perfect!