Sunday, May 09, 2010

Barn Burned Down








I had these three quotes in my office and I thought it might be nice to just scan them and post them here on my blog.  All three of these pulled at me in some way, so I wrote them down.  I think I have a few hundred quotes, notes and conversations that I've collected.  

Sometimes I think about writing my blog posts out in long hand and posting them.  I like my handwriting and it's so much more personal when you receive a handwritten note.  I feel my blog is like a handwritten note to everyone who stops by, but it's all typed out in these very perfect letters. 

perfect.

I'm far from perfect.

It is much easier to read on a day to day basis though, so I'll continue to type.

But every so often, I'll put on here something that I've written out in longhand.

It might be fun.

Have a wonderful week!
Kristin

3 comments:

Julie Stiles Mills said...

I like the first one the best. And I like to send handwritten notes for no reason other than to encourage or thank someone. We just don't do that enough anymore . . .

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are good ones. It would be allot of work to write a post by hand but I do like your writing.
I know that there is a place where you can get several selections of script for blogs that look like yours. I don't remember where it was but it's out there. I couldn't figure out how to load it at the time.

Ann in the UP said...

Good sayings! I started keeping stuff like that in a little notebook with a Mary Englebreit cover. It's fun to read them over and some of them make me laugh out loud every time.
(Ann in the UP)