Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Writing in the sand



I wrote I Love You in the sand and then watched as the waters of the Gulf of Mexico lapped up and erased the words. Depending on when you look at the mini slideshow, you could be witnessing the waters revealing the words I Love You!

It's all in the way you see it.

I'm back home from my trip to Gulf Shores and I had a great time. I've got a rental condo to clean in the morning and new tenants arriving in the afternoon, so it's going to be a real busy few days. I usually don't cut it this close! The next thing on the list is to clean my place. Goodness.

I should watch the water again.

It's soothing.

lapping

lapping

lapping

Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is fun to watch. Glad you had a nice trip and you are home safe and sound.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

well done, love that!