Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday




I’m so excited, this is my second submission to Works For Me Wednesday and we have a special assignment this week. “…a themed edition--we'll all be listing our favorite on-line stores. Whether it's your favorite source of good bargains or unusual products, post your links of best places to shop on the web. The marketing people will love us for this.”


So be sure to go to Rocks in my Dryer for more shopping spots from folks around the world. Oh and be sure to check out my sources right here.

I have to say that I have fallen in love with Design*Sponge. She has so many links to so many coooooool products and people. When I have a free hour, I go to her site and just click on everything. Lol One of my favorite parts of her site is the Guides page. The top part of the page are city guides that people have written for Design*Sponge readers about cool places to see and shop in cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Toronto and Kansas City. Just below that she has guides to finding Recipe boxes, kitchen timers, wingback chairs, room dividers and affordable art. Further down the page were the gift guides she had for Christmas. Now I’m sure that some of the items were holiday specific, but there still is a ton to see. I think I clicked on each and every link in all of the Gift Guides before Christmas.

I found this wonderful, awesome calendar on Etsy. I thought the calendar was going to be a nice gift for my Mother-in-law but when it arrived I was in love – so I asked my husband to get one for me for Christmas lol My MIL loved the calendar, too. Now I’m anxiously awaiting the cards I purchased recently.

Another etsy seller with whom I’ve done business is this one….Elfrida She has the most wonderful printed tags. I have 12 of the tags hanging on my office cork board – the rest of the package of tags have already been attached to gifts and sent away.

For a bit of retro try Brainiac the art of Matte Stephens. He has some fun stuff there. I just purchased Simon the cat for my husband for his birthday. Hopefully by September I’ll be able to get it framed lol Gotta start early with stuff like that.

I have also just recently posted a blurb on Things I Love – so browse through my blog to find the post on Merri Mail and the Candelas.

I have a lot of fun Internet Window Shopping, where I browse, look, bookmark and possibly come back to it again. Looking is a lot of fun – I can’t wait to see all the places everyone else in WFMW submits.


Have a Great Day!
Kristin

No comments: