Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Paint and Flooring

The floors are done!

I don't know if you can see the difference from the wet floor that I posted the other day to this one, but they look fantastic. They are now covered in paper so we can paint the walls and ceiling.


Here's a close up view of the lovely floor. This is a 1947 section.


Tom is painting the ceiling and one of the electricians is peeking his head into the window. He wasn't there when I started the picture but I guess he popped up at the perfect time.

This is Robert. He's painting the kitchen a great green color. Nubby green is the name I think. Well, whatever the name, it is going to look great with the white cabinets. I am truly pleased with this color choice.

Robert, Tom and I got the Kitchen/Dining Room, Laundry Room and Living Room all primed and the kitchen/dining room and Laundry areas all got the first coat of green. It was a good first day of painting.

Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

Marchelle said...

what fun! we would LOVE to flip houses someday. we watch all the shows on it! i love that green too, and it will look great with white cabinets! can't wait to see more as you progess!

(and thanks for stopping by my blog!)

LLG Denise said...

Floors are beautiful! great pics of the guys.