Friday, June 13, 2008

Pop Goes My Heart

I needed to hear this song.

I have got it so embedded into my brain that I truly believe that it did indeed come out in 1984. I can remember dancing to it at the high school dance, singing in the car with my best friend and rollerskating to it at Roller World. OK, so I didn't really but its funny how that type of thing happens.



Have you seen this? It is from the movie Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I have now seen this movie about 20 times. Usually I have it playing in the background when I am cleaning, doing laundry, dishes, etc. But I know almost every line.

I googled "pop goes my heart" and a video of this came up that had an interesting addition. It had two or three clips of Hugh Grant dancing, taken from the movie Love Actually which isn't Music and Lyrics and has nothing to do with that movie, except that Hugh Grant is in both.... But I adore Love Actually as well.

I just checked out the video again - the person who loaded it said that he made it for a friend of his, so that could explain why a different movie was put into it. If you want to see that video I have it below.






If you haven't seen Music and Lyrics go ahead and rent it, watch it on cable, record it on the DVR, put it on the list for Netflix - just watch it. It's a lot of fun, especially if you like 80's music.

Have a great day!
Kristin

1 comment:

ttelroc said...

I've caught up with you, I think :) Mz. Denise :D Turn on your YIM

Kristin