Tuesday, March 06, 2012

POTD - Strength


POTD - Strength
©2012 Kristin Corlett

This is just one of the finds that I got at auction in the past week or two - a table top foosball table.  It's actually in great shape and all of the guys are intact and everything.    I have a Facebook page set up just for the items that I'm selling in my antique booths, it's called "Look what we found! Items destined for sale."  I didn't think that last sentence was going to end up as part of the title, but I clicked the submit button or something too quickly!  If you'd like to LIKE that page while you're there, you can see all of the goodies that my friend Bettyann and I are finding.  No pressure of course :)

Enjoy!
Kristin

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the pictures. Your finding wonderful items and sounds like your having a lot of fun too!