Friday, February 22, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever


These are the most beautiful strawberries I have ever seen. I went shopping at the "Fresh Market" the other day and happened to have my camera with me. I saw these strawberries and wanted to have every package. Look at them. The smell of the strawberries was almost overwhelming - they actually smelled wonderful, too.

There are approx. 20 strawberries per container.

The cost of each container was $12.99

The cost per strawberry = 69¢

I didn't buy any strawberries, but I did take a picture.

Have I mentioned that I don't like strawberries. I think I'm allergic to them, but I know a good looking piece of fruit when I see it!

Have a Great Day!
Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... those strawberries look just gorgeous! Quite a steep price, but when you break it down per strawberry it doesn't seem as bad! :)