Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Act of Kindess

One of my 101 Things was to do a Random Act of Kindness and then repeat it as many times as possible. Today I was able to do an act of kindness, but of course I don't think it counts because I do it so often.

I went to the grocery store and I saw a man unloading his cart, I was walking by as he was finishing up. I looked at him and said "Let me take that for you" and I reached out for the cart and pushed it into the store.

It was funny, he acted like I was an employee and I supposed to take the cart - Oh well. I know I did it because I wanted to.

One of my favorite "cheap thrills" to do at the grocery store, or any other place where there are the automatic doors, is to rush up to the door and say to the person behind me -- "here, I'll get the door for ya." Maybe it is only funny to me, but I laugh every time!

Have a Great Day!

Kristin

No comments: