Friday, October 07, 2011

POTD - Life Jackets


POTD - Life Jackets
©2011 Kristin Corlett

My niece, Zora, asked me a few days ago if I would take her to her swim lesson at the YMCA on Thursday.  How I could I refuse such a simple request?!  Of course, I'd take her, but on one condition...I was going to need her cooperation when it came to picture taking.  She agreed.

Thursday arrived and since we arrived early she got to play in the wading pool.  A couple of times she said, "Take a picture of me doing this, Totttie!"  So I did.  (I was a very happy Auntie to say the least.)  While she was getting some direction from her swim instructor, I wandered off to this delightful display of safety.  I fell in love immediately.  I do enjoy a nice row of similar objects, but I was loving the few life jackets that were of a different color.  That made me very happy.

Enjoy!
Kristin


3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

And so striking against the white concrete wall and light tiles!

Ann in the UP said...

Good composition. Nobody could believe it wasn't "posed"!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You always get the best shot! This one is perfect.