Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Google funny!

My husband came home this evening and I was watching one of the taped Olympic programs that I made while I was gone. It was the Men's Moguls. My husband said, "Do you remember when Moguls became an Olympic Sport?"

I said, "Well, I remember that it just all of a sudden appeared, but I don't know when."

So I did what I always do - I Googled it.

This is what I got... (you can click to enlarge)


Oh, I hooted and hollered at that one!!

Too funny!

I did find out that the Moguls became a part of the Olympic Games in 1992.

I'm glad he asked, I hadn't had such a good laugh in days.

Have a great day!
Kristin

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

now that was fun to read.

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I think the Mongals was an Olympic sport after they were invaded by the Tarters. :)

Keetha Broyles said...

LOLOL!!!

Yah, spell check once offered me "Cheetah" as a possible correct spelling of MY OWN NAME.

Anonymous said...

that is funny and I get the joke completely but embarrassingly I am not sure what men's moguls are anyway - is it downhill skiing?