Wednesday, September 28, 2011

POTD - Curled Up


POTD - Curled Up
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I'm starting to get excited about going home to Michigan.  My nieces are growing up so fast that this photo I took six months ago is way out of date.  They have both gotten taller and their chubby kid features are getting more and more refined.  Zora, in pink, looks like she has a very soft face here and the photos of her I saw the other day she looks a lot more lean and grown up.  Stella, in the aqua pants, looks so much older than just a six month span.  Scarlett, who isn't in this photo is keeping up with the big kids I hear.  I can't wait to see them.  I just hope they don't take too many days to warm up to me.  I've only got two weeks with them instead of the month I've had the previous two Octobers. 

I have always enjoyed seeing kids piled into chairs.  These two look so uncomfortable and yet they hardly moved.  I'll try to get all three of them together this next time.  I can just imagine a squirming Scarlett tossed in the middle of this mix!

Enjoy!
Kristin


2 comments:

jb said...

I am going to see those girls in just over a week! I am so excited!
Your sister makes some of the best kids I know!
STELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Adorable photo. How awesome that you will be visiting with them. I am sure they will warm up quickly!