Monday, September 05, 2011

POTD - Rummikub


POTD - Rummikub
©2011 Kristin Corlett

We had a little get together last night at a friend's house and after all of the food is eaten and the party is winding down, Rummikub is almost always brought out.  (We pronounce it - Rummy Cube) I didn't grow up playing Rummy, but this is a very easy game to understand and to play.  In our group don't keep score as we usually only play two or three rounds.  Last night I was a helper, teaching a new person how to play, too bad we didn't win either time, but we came pretty close once!

Enjoy!
Kristin







4 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

My husband like Rummy but I prefer Canasta and Pinochle.

Keetha Broyles said...

Haven't played that for ages!

Bill Lisleman said...

like the new header - playing games - fun stuff if everyone is playing

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the new header!!!
I never played this but it sure sounds like fun.