Wednesday, September 07, 2011
It's really not that bad and I can read everything. I was really on a roll of happiness because I filled up two pages front and back.
Here's a few more in my list of things that make me happy (that does not include food).
41. My pillow. I really like my own pillow. I take it with me on vacations if I can and I do about everything possible to get that puppy in my bag.
42. My bamboo sheets. (can you tell I was writing this list in bed?!) I bought the sheets at Target about 5 years ago and I love them.
43. Unscented air freshener. Oust used to make one and it was excellent!
44. My 365 Photo project - Here is the entire thumbnail set on Flickr.
45. Friends that spend time teaching me a computer program.
46. Doors - old doors, painted doors, ancient doors, rusty doors... I could go on and on.
47. hardware stores - the old small town ones are the best.
48. Thinking of the days that I would go to the Maywood Cafe with my Grandpa Corlett.
49. A great old sign, especially when I have my camera with me.
50. Having the bed to myself so I can write what makes me happy, while sprawled across the entire center of the bed.
51. Playing the game Racko, Cross over the Bridge, Sorry, and other games.
52. Scrubbies! I have a whole drawer of them. I use them like a washcloth in the shower. I just bought half a dozen new ones to replace the ones that accidentally made it in the dryer. Those get a little scratchy.
53. Rediscovering something that I was just sure was lost.
54. A kitten's mew.
55. The Simon's Cat videos.
56. Standing at an electronic door and telling the people behind me that I've got the door for them.
57. Laughing at my own mistakes. I'm really quite funny!
58. Hearing just about any Journey song on the radio.
59. Putting on a new pair of white leather tennis shoes.
60. Receiving unexpected mail from friends!
Things that make me happy Part I and Part II.
Have a Great Day!!