Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girls Vacation

Oh my goodness I have had an incredible time!

If I haven't said where I am before, I won't say now - but I'm on a little roadtrip.

I have taken almost 300 pictures and I'm sure about one third of those are of Stella.

I am leaving in the morning to catch a flight home and as soon as I can, I will give a brief summary of my trip with my Mother, Sister and her baby Stella.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I kissed Stella. If it was only a million I would be surprised.

Have a great day!
Kristin

1 comment:

"J" said...

I Just wanted to drop in on ya and say hi! I've missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much!!!! I just want to say THANKS for all the bloggy love and comments while I was gone!!! THANK YOU!!!!

This week is crazy busy! I will be glad when we get moved! We are working on the house, moving stuff, packing, moving and working on the house! We are running in circles! UGH! Ike put us behind a week! =( It could have been worse so I'm grateful!

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time on your "girls vacation"! =) Sounds FUN!

I can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!

MANY MANY MANY
(((((HUGS)))))))

PS - I posted some "IKE" pics and floor pics!