Sunday, August 21, 2011

POTD - Insulators

POTD - Insulators
©2011 Kristin Corlett

It's neat when something so simple is so calming.  I don't know about you, but this shot is soothing.  It's probably because of the colors - gray, cream, white and aqua.  Those are all restful colors and it reminds me of the ocean.  The sun shining through the window almost making the fourth insulator disappear is pretty great, too.  This was taken at the gorgeous home where we stayed on Martha's Vineyard. 

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I've always LOVED insulators. Recently my friend Eloise, after hearing that I loved them, gave me one from her own personal collection!!!! Mine is clear instead of the traditional aqua, but I love it nonetheless!!!!

Claudya Martinez said...

I think it is the colors. Sort of muted bliss.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is beautiful.