Friday, February 04, 2011

Pansy


The landscapers at our condo community planted pansies in all of the planters last week. They are just so beautiful that I thought I'd share.  Purple pansies are my favorite - but my favorite color is purple, so that's pretty much a given :)

I'm going to take a little blogging break this weekend.  I've got a road trip planned for later today and I'm picking up my car shortly.  I had to get a CV joint replaced, an oil change and new tires before I could go anywhere.  The car was doing the shimmy shimmy shake and I had a gut feeling that wasn't a good sign.

My husband is going to stay home, take care of the kitty and about 20 minutes before I come home is when he'll do the dishes - guaranteed!

See you all bright and early Monday morning!  Have a great weekend :)
Kristin

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh how I long to see lovely little flowers growing outside again. Sigh...
I hope you have a fantastic trip!

xo*t

Caution/Lisa said...

That's exactly when I do the dishes, too!! It's a great housekeeping plan :)

Safe travels!

Keetha Broyles said...

12 degrees and nearly a yard of snow blanketing our ground - - - I just can't wrap my head around pansies already planted!!!

I love the purple too and especially next to the yellow.

Enjoy your weekend.

42N said...

I'm with Keetha. Its sooo cold up here and we are sick of winter. You live in a beautiful area of this country.

Cyndy Bush said...

Have fun & be safe!

Mrs4444 said...

I love pansies, too :)

Have a great trip!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pansies are very pretty. Have a fun time!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh My Goodness, I'm so glad that I chose to take a blogging break for the weekend - we have been going and going and going that I've hardly had a chance to sit down. LOL We're having a blast.