Sunday, February 20, 2011

POTD - Hoop and Net


POTD - Hoop and Net
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I was thinking about this basketball hoop today (which will be yesterday by the time this is posted.)  I don't actually understand why images pop into my mind like they do, but I decided to just go for it and make it the photo of the day.   I enhanced the photo just a little to bring out the blues in the backstop and the yellow in the leaves.   I talked about the area of town where I saw this basketball hoop a few weeks back, in this post here.

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

It's kind of "artsy." If backboards could talk...

Bill Lisleman said...

a shot worth 3 points?

Ann in the UP said...

Hoop and net, the story of my life as a mother. All my home-made kids loved basketball and the sound of "thump-thump-thump- swish" was the background music of having teenagers.