Friday, February 11, 2011

POTD - Candy Hearts


POTD - Candy Hearts
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I knew I wanted to fill up something with the little candy hearts but I wanted something small and see through so that all of the heart colors were visible.  I don't have a lot of clear dishes, as I mostly own pottery, but as I was twirling around in my kitchen trying to think of something, I remembered these little glasses.  They are three or four inches tall and have cool patterns on them.   I was very happy to be able to use them for the candy hearts.  They were perfect!  Now I've got a great reason to keep the glasses around - photo props!  I'll have to do a photo shoot with just the glasses someday. 

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh girl, I just love, love, love (that's three loves ya know) that picture!!!

The candy hearts in the little glasses are just precious.

Ya'll have a wonderfully bless weekend filled with loads of lovin'! :o)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That came out really cute.

j said...

Very sweet! I could picture your glass with the ocean in the background, maybe shooting the glass zoomed all the way in and looking like the ocean is in the cup. It could be titled half full of half empty... or not.

YOU are the photographer and for good reason.

j said...

OR. I meant or. Because how can you be half full of half empty? Sheesh.