Wednesday, June 29, 2011

POTD - My View


POTD - My View
©2011 Kristin Corlett

My husband and I have never stayed in one place for longer than three years - until now.  We're going on five and a half years in our condo in the sky.  We aren't that high up, only five floors, but I feel like we are in the clouds sometimes.  I love my view outside my window.  I think this is my favorite time of the day for this view - the lights are beginning to shine out from the condo community surrounding the water, the lights in the fountain are on and the sun is setting, giving the whole area a rosy glow.   I'm grateful that we've been in one place for awhile now and I really like the view I've had all this time. 

8 comments:

Cyndy Bush said...

That is a beautiful view! Do you think you'll be staying around for a while longer?

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I wouldn't go anywhere with that view either. I'm the same way. Although my parents still live in the house they brought me home from the hospital to, I'd never lived anywhere for more than two years as an adult. I'm going on year four... I don't have that view... I'm getting antsy!

Carolee Sperry a.k.a. The Blogging Biz Mom said...

Wow...I'm not into city living, but that is a spectacular view!

I'm in the country... I look out at night and it's dark as charcoal out there :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog...I am so behind on my blog hopping- but I did make it!

Leovi said...

A very pretty picture, to stay and live forever with this wonderful view.

Rebecca said...

With that view and the proximity of the beach......you live in a winner of a place.

Mrs4444 said...

Stunning photo, Kristin; I can see why you like it there :)

Keetha Broyles said...

It's a LOVELY view. Kinda reminds me of Sister Pam's view from her 6th floor Condo at her Marco condo home.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful evening shot.