Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Beauty in Ordinary


POTD - Beauty in Ordinary
©2011 Kristin Corlett

My jar of fortune cookie fortunes is filling up, which is really nice because now when I reach in for a fortune, I'm getting ones I haven't seen in awhile.  This particular fortune that I grabbed said, "You find beauty in ordinary things.  Do not lose this ability."  I don't ever remember seeing that one before, but the interesting thing about it is that I hear this from people all the time about my photography.  It never fails to inspire me to do more.  Now that I'm in the push to finish out my 365 project and I'm feeling like I have already taken pictures of nearly everything around me, this fortune tells me that I need to just keep going.

60 days left.
Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is you! You should have that on your wall in one of those letter things that looks like its been painted by hand.

Cyndy Bush said...

I wholeheartedly agree with that fortune!