Sunday, November 06, 2011

Ferris Wheel


POTD - Ferris Wheel
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I can't help but take pictures of Ferris Wheels. They are just so bright and lovely against the sky.  I think they are beautiful against a blue sky or a nighttime sky.  Oh and a sunset.  I bet it was real pretty against a sunset, too.  The funny thing is that I don't actually like to ride Ferris Wheels.   I love a good roller coaster, but the slow moves of the Ferris Wheel basket makes my tummy do flip flops.  Still, they are beautiful. 

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I saw the title and couldn't wait to see the picture. I love it. I am attracted to Ferris Wheel photos.

Ann in the UP said...

I think I need to put Roller Coasters on my Bucket List. I love riding ferris wheels though. (Good Guy doesn't like riding any rides, though. He likes to visit the elephant ear concessions instead.

Vidya Sury said...

Used to love going on this. But as I grew older, I was surprised to find I got nervous when it picked up speed. Looks fabulous though!

Leovi said...

Beautiful photo, I love the color, framing and light, very nice.