Wednesday, November 09, 2011

POTD - Snuff Kitty


POTD - Snuff Kitty
©2011 Kristin Corlett

When I was in Michigan I had the honor of photographing Snuff Kitty.  Actually, her original name was Copenhagen but that turned into Snuff after a few minutes.  When I talk about her I almost always add Kitty onto the end, hence Snuff Kitty.  She is an incredibly quiet kitty with the silkiest fur.  She loves to snuggle on top of the person sitting on the couch watching a movie and she loves to lay in my suitcase if she happens to get into the guest room.  This photo was taken outside on the patio furniture that had been covered in fallen leaves. 

Enjoy!
Kristin



5 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

What a pretty girl! You will be happy to know that UP-MI is getting a ripping good snowfall this morning. Those dreary weather folk say 10-12 inches, but I'm hoping that's just an ugly rumor. I'm not ready. At the moment it's 'slush' but I don't like slush much either. (grumble, mumble.)

Bill Lisleman said...

the fall leaves really adds to the picture
Did you leave anything out of Snuff Kitty's description such as she likes Copenhagen Snuff?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Kristin, this photo is beautiful.
It is so sharp and the leaves make it incredible. Way to go!

Kim said...

Oh! I just love this photo! It inspires me to try to get a similar shot with my cat--what a great autumn pic!

Mrs4444 said...

This has got to be one of the best cat photos I've ever seen, Kristin. Really--you should send it to a magazine (for pay, of course). Wonderful.