Monday, November 28, 2011

POTD - Three Elevens


POTD - Three Elevens
©2011 Kristin Corlett

My friend, Diane, gave me this box the other day.  Since I was unable to have my 11-11-11 party due to my illness, she decided to still give it to me in its "made for the day" box.  Inside was a fabulous flamingo ornament. It made me laugh - I love it. When I was contemplating tossing the box, I realized that if I turn it on an angle it would read 11 - 11 - 11. I brought out the jelly beans that I had used the week before and ended up with a fun shot with my favorite date.

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Now your favorite date can "last and last." What a great gift!!

42N said...

You need on more "one" for a Yahtze.

P.S. Any thoughts on my photo issue? See my latest blog entry? Thanks in advance.

Mrs. Forsberg said...

I love it, too! :) Sweet friend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

As always, very creative of you!