Wednesday, November 30, 2011

POTD - Drive-In Menus


POTD - Drive-In Menus
©2011 Kristin Corlett

The day was done and I had just a few hours until the stroke of midnight. I had to get my shot in for the day. Nothing had caught my attention until I saw this row of outdoor menus at a Sonic restaurant. I've actually never eaten at a Sonic, but I have always liked the nostalgia of having curb side service. Since there were just so many competing colors I found the black and white version to be my favorite. 
Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

I like the black and white picture too. But mostly your photo makes me say (wistfully)--------I've eaten at a Sonic.

Bill Lisleman said...

Were they closed? Not very busy. I don't remember now which blog it was but I came across a picture challenge of things in a row. I think it was weekly.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Perfect! Your so good. I don't think I have seen a drive-in like that in years.