Sunday, November 27, 2011

POTD - Sunrise


POTD - Sunrise
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I have made an effort to go to the beach several times this month to get sunrise shots.  The colors of the sunrise (and sunset) seem difficult for me to photograph.  They tend to get all washed out and the beautiful golden color that I see with my eyes rarely comes through with my camera.  Yesterday morning I was there at the beach well before sunrise and stayed for about 30 minutes after and took a few hundred shots.  I successfully captured what I saw with my eyes.  It made for a very happy morning!

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

qandlequeen said...

Wow, early morning shots! That's dedication! Yeah, I've had a hard time capturing the colors too, not that the pictures aren't cool, just not the same.

Ann in the UP said...

Looks great!

I was tempted to try to get the sunset sky the other night, but I could only get a little segment of it and the color was so beautiful and panoramic I just had to watch and enjoy it.

Mrs. Forsberg said...

ooooohhhh......I love it.