Thursday, November 17, 2011

POTD - Night time on JTB


POTD - Night time on JTB
©2011 Kristin Corlett

It's been a while since I have done some road trip photography.  That's my fancy way of saying "I'm pressing the shutter button on my camera, while driving, hoping to get something interesting." This evening when I went out for kitty food and jelly beans (an odd combo, huh?) I decided to take some shots from the steering wheel.  Both hands on the steering wheel but a few fingers were holding on to the camera.  I liked this shot best because of the wavy light off to the right hand side and the streak of yellow on the left that almost looks like a tiny flame. I have always liked the way lights show up in night pictures.  They are like giant flashing neon.

Enjoy!
Kristin

JTB is the abbreviation for Route 202/J. Turner Butler Blvd.