Tuesday, November 29, 2011

POTD - Rick Rack


POTD - Rick Rack
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I keep seeing blog posts and photos about easy ways to corral ribbon by wrapping them around a clothes pin.  I thought it was a cute idea, but I didn't get it.  I didn't get it until I received this clothes pin with rick rack wrapped around it.  It was just so sweet looking, not to mention I loved the green color.  It's fabulous!  I immediately unwrapped the rick rack and that's when I got it!  The clothes pin jaws hold the end in place and winding up the ribbon or what ever you have, is so easy, no tangles and the other end can also be secured in the jaws.  Simple and brilliant!  It also made for a fun little photo shoot.

Enjoy!
Kristin


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really wish you lived nearby here...you can make anything ordinary look so special and cute. Great photo.

~Can you send me some tips for coordinating a Christmas portrait? WE are going on Saturday to a studio (I will soon post our outfits) and then once we are home from the studio, I want to do a few with my camera of the whole family by the Christmas Tree.

42N said...

You are quite the creative force.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the shot! That is a great idea. I just bought clothespins to use with my Christmas cards this year.