Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Gift Guides roundup


It's that time of year when the online gift guides come out en masse.  I posted one the other day, (Emily's Holiday Guide) but that one just got me started! I decided to go through my Google Reader, which was well over the 5000 unread posts mark, and discovered all of these buying guides and do-it-yourself projects.

Have a cup of coffee, maybe tea, and kick back and enjoy flipping through these online magazines. 



This was just too funny not to pull out and share.  haha!






















Additional links...
Handmade gifts Dec 2010 ,   Handmade gifts II Dec 2010,   50 Homemade gift ideas,   Gifts in a Jar

There will be more, lots more, but these are the ones I found the past several days. 
Have a fabulous day!
Kristin

5 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Whew! I thought we'd received every catalog known to man, and here you have found strangers to me.

Good for you. I wanted to be done shopping by Black Friday, but it isn't going that well.....

Bill Lisleman said...

something for everyone I guess

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanks! I will have to check these out.

Mrs. Forsberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs4444 said...

Looking forward to checking these out! Thanks.