Monday, August 18, 2008

Expect a Check

When I walk out to our mailbox each day I say outloud (most of the time)

Expect a Check


I rarely have any idea where these checks will come from, I just expect a check.
Today I got two checks. One I literally knew was going to be there and the other - I had no idea. It was a rebate check but I had totally forgotten about it.

This actually happens all the time.

I get checks in the mail.

The Secret, as you know, if you read my blog with any kind of regularity, is one of the most influential movies I have ever watched. I hear myself saying quotes from that movie all the time. When I drove to Michigan a few months ago I purchased the audio book of The Secret. I think I liked it better because I had seen the movie first. I was able to put all of the faces to the voices on the audio book.

I didn't want to go into a long commercial about how much I love The Secret, but I do want to go into a long commercial about how you really need to expect a check!

I expect to have money come to me easily and frequently.

I expect a check and I am not emotional in any way about the bills that do come in the mail.

I am happy to pay the bills (I even write Thank You on the bottom of each check)

I no longer buy things just to buy them. I buy things because I truly want or need them. I come home happy with my purchases.

So, expect a check!

Have a great day!
Kristin

1 comment:

"J" said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a really good post!!!! =)

I don't mind paying my bills but I do mind checking out at Lowe's...lol!

I don't go as far as writing thank you on my check to the light co! lol

Heck I pay my bills online...what is a check these days?!?!? I love the internet!