Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Sunday

I have so much that I want to say, but I'm so tired tonight.  I've got both of my Mother's cats hovering around me like I'm a piece of meat.  Actually, that isn't true at all.  They are hovering around me like I'm an automatic head scratcher, belly rubber and a lap for them to sit upon and kneed their little paws into.  Little Snuff kitty was purring so hard that I was having trouble hearing myself blog! 

I don't have any photos for you all tonight, so I can't show you photos of my time with Keetha - but SHE has photos up already, so I'm going to send you over to her place for tonight. (Here)  Tomorrow I will blog more about my FAB visit with her.  Oh I had so much fun.  I have to say that so far meeting my blogging friends has been 2 for 2.  Both Jennifer at Dust Bunny Hostage and Keetha from Keetha's blog (What do you call your blog anyway? I have to go find out...) OK, she calls it "Keepie DaNiece's Eclectic Stuff" (Keetha's blog) -- OK, so both Jennifer and Keetha were wonderful!  Thank you for allowing me to meet you :)  It was certainly my pleasure.  I'll spill more details tomorrow, when I get my photos loaded onto my computer.

I spent the morning with my Uncle Matthew and he showed me a covered bridge in a neighboring town (pictures tomorrow) that was so cool.  We saw an unusual fruit/seed pod from a tree near said covered bridge and I was fortunate enough to get to my Mom's house this evening before my sisters and my nieces left.  So today has been a wonderful day from beginning to end.

My day needs to end now though, as I can hardly keep my eyes open.  Have a lovely day and a great week!

Kristin

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting that you meet Keetha, the pictures are so cute. Sounds like your trip is going well.
Stay safe.

Keetha Broyles said...

And the whole thing I was worried about for you is all "leveled" out now???? Please say yes!

:-)

I hope you have a glorious fall visit in our northern neighbor state - - - I hope you get to see color and pumpkins galore!

Keetha Broyles said...

PS - - - how many dish towels have you USED so far?

Kristin - The Goat said...

Just Breathe - It was very exciting :) The trip is going great - thanks!

Keetha, I'm doing real well. :) and I've used only one dishtowel of mine and one of my mother's. haha and she cleared a shelf off for my dishes and my glass!