Thursday, August 19, 2010

POTD - Chandelier


POTD - Chandelier

I've always liked the look of this chandelier - it's a long row of lights with crystals draped in pairs all along the bar.  I just cannot imagine what a hassel it would be to dust this.  It's so sleek that my dusting skills would be put to the test.   I found this one at the DWR store in South Beach, FL.

Enjoy!
Kristin

EDITED to add - here's the link to the DWR site.  Be sure to click on addional views so you can see it in a real life setting.

5 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Oh my gracious goodness! You are absolutely right about the dusting factor!

It is lovely and sparkly though. Someday I'd like to see the longer view of it. I don't really have a chandelier sort of a house, but I can appreciate the finer things of life, if someone else cleans them.

j said...

OOOOOH this picture is just yummy! I guess I have an inner crow because I LOVE sparkly glass things!

Charlotte said...

Just beautiful!

Cyndy Bush said...

I'm not usually a big chandelier fan but that one is beautiful! But I would not dust it. AT all. Ever. LOL

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful to look at but never wanted one. Love how light reflects off of them. Would require allot of work to clean them. Great shot.