Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fa La La La Etsy

Welcome to Day Two of my Fa La La La Black Friday Shopping event.  The best thing about my little shopping excursion is that I didn't have to leave home! 

Yesterday was Fa La La La Shopping and today is Fa La La La Etsy. Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I hope I'll find a few items that helps you with your holiday gift giving.

I actually looked at the prices on these items (unlike yesterday!) and I do believe that everything is under $40.  


John W Golden is quite a creative force.  I like the graphics he uses on these triptychs. Oh and there's 25% off your entire order now through the 29th of November, 2010.




Kitty Rogers creates these business card sized calendars with an easel.  I marked them as a favorite last year (and as an inspiration) and I'm going to have to mark them as a favorite again.  Their mini size makes them a great stocking stuffer or a nice hostess gift.



I have to admit - I want this perpetual calendar.  I even have the wall all picked out where I'd like to put it.  It's on sale through Tuesday the 30th.  Little Brown Pen has taken all of these photos in Paris.  A city I've never been, but am anxious to go. (this one is under $40 if you get the Black Friday discount)



KNH Designs is just one of the many Etsy Shops that make and sell eye-spy bags.  Since all three of my sister's children are girls, I decided that I'd like to get an eye-spy bag that was designed like a purse.  Funny thing was that I didn't think there'd only be one seller that sold them as purses.  It seemed like a natural thing for a girl.   Unless I'm steered otherwise, I'm getting this for one of the girls.


Humor, education and good looks are all wrapped up in this charcoal pig butchery print from Drywell's shop.  If pigs aren't your thing, there's a butchery of a hot dog, a hamburger and many others!  I really like the colorblock pig, too.





This Mother's necklace is lovely for a new mom.  SJ Engraving will also engrave a name on the back of the real beach stone.  It looks like they do a really nice job and have lots of different ideas for stone engravings. 




I go from a Mother's necklace to a sex potJMN Pottery has a lot of humor in their pottery and these little sex pots are a real hoot.  They even have some grouchy pots, too.  Love them. 


I'm so glad I have been going through my favorite sellers in my Etsy account.  I just noticed that Olive Rue has a bunch of items in her shop!  I think that most of the items are digital downloads, so you can do so many crafty things with her incredible images.  Most of the items she creates have a vintage look to them, but I liked this holiday image for today.





I was going to post the photo of the man and the woman WC signs (bathroom signs)  but when I saw the name Lily, it was a done deal.  My BFF's daughter is named Lily.  The letters are topped with Japanese paper and resin. They almost look like tile.



These felted red acorns from the Etsy shop of Reya Veltman are just adorable!  The shipping on them is just $2 - that's great considering these little fellas will be traveling from the Netherlands.  She has some wonderful items in her shop and the acorns come also in natural colors and a beautiful blue!



I hope you enjoyed this little shopping tour.  I imagine all of these items would look great in a gift gallery.  I would stop in this store and would have a hard time not leaving without buying something...or maybe asking for a job!  Sunday, tomorrow, will be the last day of the shopping adventure. 

Have a great day!
Kristin

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you, these are great links. I do love the letters and those Acorns are adorable.

Tricia said...

Oh how I love the "My heart belongs to you" at the top! I'm off to check it out! I hope that you and the Mr. had a Happy Thanksgiving.

xo*tricia

Ann in the UP said...

OHHHH yes! I want the perpetual calendar of Paris pictures too.