Wednesday, November 10, 2010

POTD - Bubbles, contained.


POTD - Bubbles, contained.
©2010 Kristin Corlett

While doing dishes recently, I looked over at the nearly empty soap dispenser and realized that the whole thing needed a good washing, inside and out.  It's fun to play with soap bubbles, but when I saw the dozens of bubbles and rainbows contained within the bottle I knew I needed to grab the camera and play with the bubbles later.  You just never know what's going to be the photo of the day, do ya!

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

So interesting! I could SEE this and fail to think "photo."

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love that eye of yours. I have rinsed out many bottles of dishsoap and have never seen what you saw!!! But I will be looking next time.

Ann in the UP said...

Look at all those mini-rainbows! I'd just be there trying to rinse them all away. Silly me.