Tuesday, November 02, 2010

POTD - Rabbit Food


POTD - Rabbit Food
©2010 Kristin Corlett

I had the most delicious chicken salad yesterday.  It had pecans, grapes, apples, celery and of course, chicken.  Probably a hint of mayo, too.  A friend of a friend made it and now I'm going to have to try to figure out how to replicate it.  It was so good looking that my friend started hunting in the cupboards and around the house for items to help stage a great chicken salad photo shoot.  Her mother's pink depression glass dish, a pink flowered placemat and bunny salt shaker were what we successfully gathered.   

As for my next grocery list: chicken, pecans, grapes, apples, celery, bread...

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Yum, I want some. It looks refreshing.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds yummy! Love the photo, you set it up perfectly.