Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's another Secret Santa



This is supposed to be an arty picture of the package from my Secret Santa under my tree. Ehhh, not so arty, but very cool to receive!

After receiving the package and placing it under the tree for a brief moment to snap a photo, I carefully ripped the package open.





This is the lovely gift that was waiting inside.  I have to say, before I go on, that this tissue paper is one of my favorites.  I buy it more often than any other.  I was so thrilled and I hadn't even opened up the packages yet!



Look at this adorable gift tag!

It's a cat!

Love the pattern on her, too.






The first package contained this beautiful Vera Bradley pen.  I don't know why I didn't center the pen in the window.  See, I was too excited.  I wasn't thinking.  So far my Secret Santa has totally got my number.  A cat gift tag and a gorgeous writing utensil (that feels wonderful to hold by the way) and a cool box that the pen came in.  I've already got an idea what I want to do with the box. :)





The next package contained this.   I actually made a little squealing sound when I saw this gift.  They are gift tags...with my name on them...spelled correctly!!  It's always so cool to have things with my name on them...spelled correctly :)  Cats and books and great name!  Three things I love and I will use these. 

Could there be more??!!



A little package of note cards tied up with a thin little white ribbon was the next item.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love note cards.  I like to jot little notes to people and send them off with a cool stamp on the envelope, if possible.  

The lovely Christmas Tree card was on the outside and I foolishly assumed that all 8 cards were the same.  I took a picture of the little bundle and then realzied that I needed to see the rest of the cards.  I had to hold them and touch them.  I pulled out the Thank You card next, then the "K" card and the last card I pulled out was the Kristin card!  Oh what fun!  Two of each design and two kinds of smiles per card.  Oh how delightful.

So, that's the wonderful surprise that I found on my doorstep today. 

Secret Santa you did it again!!

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!


Thanks again Georgie and Amy for putting this together.  What a blast!

(and this Secret Santa did not reveal herself to me, so I'll have to wait or guess and I have no guesses right now)

Kristin

13 comments:

collinskid said...

What a wonderful personal gift! You don't even have to share a thing! You had a great Secret Santa!

Claudya Martinez said...

What a wonderful little package! I particularly like the gift tags. What a thoughtful person.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Love the notecards & the pen! It's Vera Bradley too, in a cute flower design.

Unknown said...

What a thoughtful Secret Santa you have! Enjoy your goodies!

Unknown said...

OH My goodness Kristin everyone is getting some of the nicest most generous gifts...you were spoiled thats for sure!

Anonymous said...

oooh I love secret santa. I started a tradition with my girls last year when we moved into the new house. Secret Santa sends sporatic gifts placed inconspicously for them to find thru out the month of December. It's corny because they know who Secret Santa is but it's never spoken out loud .. We just love Secret Santa. Yours sure did put together a gift with thoughtful consideration and from their heart. fun fun.

Nancy C said...

That is just adorable. Love it all.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a lovely gifts you got. Oh how I love that pen!!!

j said...

Oh my word, that was an AWESOME gift! My girls love Vera Bradley!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

What a fantastic gift! I LOVE the personalized things. WHoever it is, she really "got " you. Great gifts. LOVE the pen!

Lifeofkaylen said...

Great stuff!!!! I love those gift tags!

Terri said...

very nice Kristin! I'm just finally getting around to all the people who've posted. Your gifts certainly are thoughtful and seem to be very much like you! Cute!! :o)

Kritta22 said...

Wow! What a great present! You had a great SS!