Wednesday, May 25, 2011

POTD - Irish Cow


POTD - Irish Cow
©2009 Kristin Corlett

I was day dreaming about Ireland today and kept thinking about these cows that we met.  Tom and I went for a little walk to the pasture where the cows started to gather around us.  When we got to the fence not a single cow was within 100 yards of us.  By the time we left all the cows were gathered as close as possible to us.  We were like magnets to them.  Resistance was futile!  They had to come say hello.

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a sweet face!

Ann in the UP said...

I think that was Tom's "animal magnetism".

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the picture. What a sweet story.

Rebecca said...

This reminds me of the red cow I saw one afternoon while 'road tripping'. Just driving all over the countryside....when we see this cow pasture and this HUGE bull. and I took a photo of him and something happened and it never came back in my photos...but we were all convinced that 'cow' was the devil. It was so evil looking.