Sunday, May 01, 2011

Shadows

The Shadows of East Lansing, MI.
When I woke up that morning I realized it was so sunny!
That was so very different from the day before when it was completely overcast and chilly.


I went to downtown East Lansing to run an errand or two when I noticed all the shadows.



Two men who were outside having a break from work, asked me what in the world I was doing.  I told them I was taking photos of shadows and that they made some pretty good shadows where they were standing.

So they posed for me!
What a hoot.



Unknown Mami

That's all from my city.  What about yours? 
For more Sundays in my City please visit Unknown Mami.


Have a great day!
Kristin

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Because I so thoroughly enjoyed your shadow post here and many MANY other of your posts, I wanted to suggest a subject for you. Do you think you can catch a curtain being blown in by the wind. With just the right amount of sunlight filtering in through the curtain? I love to open the windows and leave the curtains drawn just so I can see the curtain blowing in and watch the sunlight filter through the curtain.

Ann in the UP said...

Hm. Shadows.

Oh, right. They appear when the sun appears. I recall now.

(grumble much?)

jb said...

OMG! Only true Spartan Men would pose with such wonderful faces!

42N said...

What a great post. I like the story of that last photo of the two guys - funny.

Keetha Broyles said...

This is one of the MOST FUN posts you've ever done! I just LOVE that you got total strangers to "assist" in your blogging - - - I believe you MAY be hanging around this cyber world with ME too much!!!

Oh - - - and ditto what U.P. Annie said about sunshine.

Unknown said...

I love your sense of fun and zest for life. Good show for the guys!

Unknown said...

I love noticing shadows too - great inspiration for a future project! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I love the picture of the men. They are such good sports. Nice posing on their part.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great shadow shots. Love the two guys!